ComfortFlair™ is designed to be a prevention and treatment mattress replacement and includes a system for pressure management.
The ComfortFlair system is designed to be a prevention and early intervention mattress replacement system for pressure management. It allows for maximum contouring through the use of both visco-elastic foam and non-powered Floam™ technologies. The contouring layer is three inches of visco-elastic foam that uses self-adjusting cells to conform and contour to the patient.
- Three inch contouring surface of visco-elastic technology
- Three inch support layer of High Resilient polymer foam
- Non-powered Floam™ pillow
- Patient immersion without restricted movement
- Combination of high-quality finest non-powered immersion technologies in one product
- Butyl rubber-backed nylon taffeta bed cover